PandarView：The Hesai LiDAR Viewer
PandarView is a real-time visualization software that records and displays the 3D point cloud data from different Hesai LiDARs. It is based on the open source Paraview code-base, for loading data, showing it and interacting with it.
An introduction to features of PandarView is as following:
- Visualize 3D point clouds from Hesai LiDARs or record pcap files for future playback and analysis.
- Get calibration file automatically from connected Hesai LiDAR to correct point cloud.
- Use different tools to display and measure different point data in the 3D point cloud, such as intensity, reflectivity, azimuth, range.
- Export a single frame or multiple frames to .CSV (the XYZ coordinates as the first three columns).
- Save multiple frames to .PCAP.
- Change the playback speed and loop playback, or jump to a specific frame.
- Inspect selected points data like azimuth, distance, intensity and timestamp in a spreadsheet view.
- Select different return modes (last return, strongest return and dual return).
- Show or hide point cloud data from selected laser channels.
- Change the point cloud color schemes based on azimuth, azimuth_calib, distance, elevation, lase_ID or timestamp.
If the LiDAR is connected to your laptop but no point cloud shown in the PandarView, remember to disable firewall restrictions for the Ethernet port. Disable the firewall completely for the ethernet device connected to the sensor or explicitly allow data from that Ethernet port of (including both public and private networks). When opening pre-recorded .PCAP file or live stream data from connected LiDAR it is necessary to choose a calibration file. Please select the calibration file corresponding to your LiDAR model from PandarView directly or import the file from the USB disk shipped with the LiDAR.
Further more questions please contact Hesai technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.